Hey everyone! How has your weekend been? I am currently avoiding cleaning my disaster of a house right now.
I figured it couldn’t hurt to open up to my readers a little and share some facts that I don’t think I have shared before.
1. I am a tarsand baby. Born and raised in Fort McMurray, Alberta my dad, grandpa and uncle all worked for Suncor. I am very proud to be from Fort Mac.
2. I have a big butt. My measurements are 34″, 33″, 42″. It is big. I’m not complaining because it’s what first caught my husbands eye! Ha ha!
3. I am the oldest of five children and they are all taller than me! I refer to my various siblings throughout this blog but I’ll list them and share a picture today. I have a height complex because they are all taller than me, at 5’8 I’m the shrimp!
4. I snort when I laugh. And I HATE IT!
5. My dream career is PE Teacher. I originally went to college to be a PE teacher because coaching sports is my passion. But I allowed myself to be talked out of it by parents and relatives into a PR major where I could “make money.” It’s the single biggest regret of my life.
6. I am obsessed with mangos. I eat a mango almost every day or at least every other day. It doesn’t matter what the time of year I have to have mangos on hand. They make me happy.
7. I had lasik eye surgery. I was a four eyes most of my life until my grandparents so kindly paid for Lasik. It’s amazing and I recommend it to anyone!
8. I am claustrophobic. I cannot handle crowds at all. I start to hyperventilate and panic. This was part of the reason I had to move away from Seattle to a small city, I needed space.
9. Teeth freak me out. I hate teeth. I am shake in the dentist chair and because of that I brush and floss and go in for 6 month check ups and cleaning to avoid ever needing dental work.
10. I have only ever had two boyfriends. I dated my first boyfriend for 5.5 years and married my second boyfriend.
So there you have a little randomness that is me! Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Get outside, get active, and enjoy!