WOW! I can’t believe this year is over already and what an incredible year it has been!
Bought a House
I didn’t put up pictures because while I like the inside of the outside, the outside is so ugly I shudder looking at it. Ha ha! Hopefully we’ll redo the outside soon and I’ll do a before and after post.
Was taught to Kayak by an Olympic Kayaker on TV
Did Fire Fighting Training for a Day
Won a gold medal in the dragon boat races
Had awesome adventures in Crowsnest Pass with my little brother
Ran in a lot of races
- Moonlight run 6 km. Finished in 44:20
- Lethbridge 4-miler in 46:07
- Ladiesfest 8km. Finished in 1 hour.
- Clause Cause. Finished in 36:11.
Completed two triathlons
Hiked a lot
- Bears Hump in May
- Hiked to Bertha Falls and biked the Kootenay Brown trail with Ryan in May
- Fifth Water Hot Springs in Utah in June
- Crypt Lake with my cousin Quinton
- Bear’s Hump in July
- Red Rock Canyon in July
- Bertha Falls in August with a baby
Had winter adventures
- Went snowboarding in Blairmore
- Took Ryan cross country skiing on the Big Dipper trail
- Took my new shoe shoes out for a whirl to Cameron Lake
- Went sledding
- Learned to curl
- Hiked Badger Mountain in the snow
Learned to Golf
Played a Lot of Softball
Coached two awesome teams of kids
I was really lucky to be able to coach the Magrath High school cheerleaders for a second season and the LCI track & field team this year. I absolutely love coaching!