I swear I blinked and it was fall! My backyard tree always produces all this fluffy white stuff that sneaks its way into the house every time we open the door. When I sweep it off the deck and it swirls around me I’m always grateful I don’t have to deal with seasonal allergies. For those that do, they may want to check out Pascallerg,® a non-drowsy homeopathic remedy to relieve symptoms of hay fever, and other allergies.
Pascallerg® is made with a homeopathic combination of chromium kali sulphuricum, acidum formicicum, and gelsemium, it is not a natural antihistamine, but acts like one by relieving symptoms of allergic rhinitis and stimulating the body to heal itself. This allergy remedy is very gentle acting on the body. The small tablets can be used for children and adults!
Pascallerg® has been used for decades and works effectively to relieve the symptoms associated with allergies and hay fever including skin reactions, stuffy nose, watery eyes, sneezing and wheezing. It is useful for seasonal allergies (pollen, ragweed), allergic rhinitis and many other allergic reactions, including skin and food allergies.
What are some common allergens that Pascallerg® can help with?
- Plants – pollen from grasses and plants (Hay fever/Seasonal allergies)
- Food – seafood, tree nuts, eggs, milk, sesame and soy products
- Insects – dust mites, bees, wasps
- Medicines – prescription antibiotics like penicillin, non-prescription medications like aspirin
- Animal dander – fur and skin flakes from domestic pets like cats and dogs
- Chemicals – household cleaning products, skin lotions and soaps
Why Choose Pascallerg®?
- Effective and well tolerated
- Proven efficacy
- Suitable for ages 1 and up
- Non-drowsy, non-sedating
- A homeopathic alternative to anti-histamines, allergen immunotherapy, decongestants, nasal sprays and allergy medications
- Treats many spring allergy symptoms including rhinitis, nasal congestion, blocked nasal passages, watery eyes, itchy eyes, itchy skin
- Effective for rhinitis and allergic rhinitis from many causes
- Homeopathic preparation – very gentle acting on the body
- Alternative to other natural antihistamines such as stinging nettle
So if all that fluffy white stuff is bothering, give Pascallerg® a try. The tablets are so small you can keep them everywhere; your purse, diaper bag, hiking pack, or car. I’ll toss mine in my car for any friends who find themselves in need while we’re hiking this fall!