My workplace has already begun our annual Secret Santa and we were asked to create a wish list of gifts $30 or under. This is my exact list.
1. LifeStraw Filter Straw ($19.95) LifeStraw® is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, and emergency preparedness. The straw-style filter can turn up to 1,000 liters of contaminated water into safe drinking water, filtering out protozoa and bacteria. So perfect for me because I am ALWAYS running out of water on my hikes!
2. Print by CMB PrintWorks ($12- $38) I found Caitlin’s work on Instagram and am obsessed with her art! I would love a few pieces to decorate my home and office.
3. Smartphone Gloves ($19.95) Hiking in the winter is awesome, but having to take off your glove to snap a picture isn’t fun. Especially when that glove falls into the snow. These would be nice to have.
4. Travel Mug ($23.95) I am forever losing the lids to my travel mugs so this is always on the list. How cute is this customizable hikers travel mug on Amazon? I would want one that says “I’d ALWAYS rather be hiking”.
5. Hot Yoga Towel ($21.49) Hot yoga SAVED me last winter. I think it’s a great activity during -40C when hiking just isn’t realistic.
6. Yoga Block ($10.95) Again, with the shorter days and colder weather, hikers are often stuck inside. Yoga is a great way to calm the mind, strengthen the body, and stretch out from a lot of sitting.
What’s on your wish list this Christmas?
0 thoughts on “Under $30 Gifts for Hikers”